The convent houses an ecclesiastical Byzantine museum founded in 1988. It is located in the old church which was the only building preserved from the 1953 earthquake. The art treasures found there date from 1300 to 1900 AD. Some of them are:
- The foot (sole) of St. Andrew
-St. Panagis or priest Basias shirt.
- Two hand written letters of St. Kosmas the Aetolian dated in 1777.
- The hieratic sceptre and the Communion Cup of his Holiness Nikodemos II' Metaxas, Archbishop of Cephalonia, an important figure of the 17th century who founded the first Greek printing press in Constantinople.
- The Hieratic vestment known as "sakkos" embroidered by the Nun Theodora Kanali from Metaxata between 1715 and 1721.
- Wall paintings and icons from the old monastery and others from churches arround the island.